tattoos

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mila's Marine

The Military Times has an interview with Marine Sgt. Scott Moore, the ballsy dude who asked Mila Kunis to a ball.

“The idea behind my YouTube invitation to Mila Kunis came about after some Marines from 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines, and I were hanging out talking. One of the Marines bet that I wouldn’t make the video and post it. Of course, a bet between Marines must be honored, so I took the chance. You can’t make shots that you don’t take, so I took the best shot I could. The Marines of 3/2, my family and friends back home in Grove City, Pa. have been so supportive, and did a great job of getting the video a lot of attention. I’m very excited about the opportunity to share the experience with Ms. Kunis and would like thank her for accepting my offer.”

This is really just another excuse for me to post another picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger