tattoos

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Singles in Las Vegas

Profile
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Zip Code: 89141
Age: 38, Leo
Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Didn't Say
Education: High School
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Law Enforcement/Security
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

Personality

I'm not on here looking for a quick hook up.

I really wonder if people actually bother to read what others have to say about themselves. I also wonder how much of what people say is the truth or what they think others want to hear.

I love life and everything it has to offer, new adventures, new things to try, but mostly the beauty of some of the places I've seen. I want to try everythin once, twice if I like it, and who knows how many times if I love it.

I don't like idol chit-chat. I want to get to the heart of things. Get below the surface, see what someone really has to offer inside. I hate games and bs.

I'm honest and loyal to a fault. I tend to dote on people I love, but don't mistake kindness for weakness. I'm a no tolerance person. I'm very genuine, all my pictures are recent. I have no hang ups, emotional issues, or the inability to communicate. I'm a very affectionate person. I expect the same in the person I choose.

I can love with every ounce of my being. I'm a very passionate & sensual person that goes after what she wants.

Stimulate my mind and have the capability of filling my heart.

Please only message me if you're not into games, are emotionally available, can communicate well, and don't have deep rooted issues!!! I'm only interested in men that can accept that I am a dominant woman looking for a submissive man or a dominant man that knows how to handle ME...lol

I also find men with tatts extremely sexy!


Want To Find: A man ages 30 to 45 to date

Interests:
I Like: adventures, affectionate, Beauty, Everything, Games, heart, Honest, hook up, Kindness, loyal, new adventures, new things, passionate, pictures, sensual, submissive.

2-

Profile
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Zip Code: 89119
Age: 26, Aries
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Hair, Eyes: Dark Brown, Brown
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Didn't Say
Religion: Didn't Say
Politics: Not quite sure
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Self-Employed
Smoke: Didn't Say
Has Kids: No

Personality

Hi everyone my name is Maria, but my friends use to call me Mars. I am a single woman, who's living alone. my mom and dad got separated when i was still a kid. I was raise by my grand parents before but now im living independently. Im a fresh graduate of bachelor of science in nursing. love to cook, exploring nature, reading, walking on the beach and I love to watch sunset on beach too. Living life alone is difficult. So now im trying to live my life happily.
i am a sexy and attractive woman as what other people around me says. But not all people around me can see who really am I inside.
So let me tell you something that i know about my self.......... I am a kind happy woman who wants everyone to be happy too. As i know the feeling of being lonely and alone. Im honest and a bit of frank but im the one who's choosing the right words to be said so that i wont hurt anyone. Im a bit naughty and hot too...... as i do believe that everyone has this characteristics too.

im here in this site to have friends, romance,soul mate, marriage and to have alot of experience. And i am here to make you happy.hahahahahahaha
so if your lonely, bored, sad, or just looking for some fun....... what are you waiting for??????? im here just waiting for you......

Want To Find: A man ages 20 to 70 to date

Interests:
I Like: beach, exploring, Honest, love to cook, Nature, naughty, nursing, reading, science, Sunset, the beach, walking, walking on the beach.

3-

Profile
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Zip Code: 89103
Age: 18, Capricorn
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Hair, Eyes: Red, Hazel
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
Religion: Catholic
Politics: Didn't Say
Education: Some College
Income: Less than $25,000
Job: Didn't Say
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: No

Want To Find: A man ages 18 to 40 to date
Interests: Didn't Say

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger